Concrete, Masonry, and Drainage
- Footings: 8” x 16”
- Foundation Walls: 8” thick; heights as shown Reinforcing Steel: 2 Rows of ½” Rod
- Anchor Bolts: 3′ 6” o.c.
- Basement Floor: 4” concrete, 3000 psi
- Garage Floor: Reinforced 4” concrete, 3000 psi Damp proofing: Asphalt coating as required
- Drainage: 4” flexible perforated drain pipe set in stone drained to daylight.
- Sill Sealer: ¼”x6” Foam Sill Plate: 2”x6” P.T. Girders: per plan
- Floor Joists: 2” X 10” per plan
- Wall Studs: 2”x4” interior and 2”x6” exterior Headers: Engineered LVL’s or 2”x8”/10”s per plan Rafters: Conventional 2 X10, 12” O.C. and 16” O.C.
- Sub Floors: 4’x8’x23/32” T&G OSB
- Wall Sheathing: 4’x8’ x 7/16” ZIP System
- Roof Sheathing: 4’x8’x 5/8” OSB
Exterior Trim and Siding
- Rake & Facia Trim: 2”x6” & 1”x3”
- Spruce covered with Aluminum coil stock
- Soffit: Vented Vinyl
- Corner Boards: 5” Vinyl
- Siding: Vinyl, CertainTeed Mainstreet Double4
- Roofing: Architectural shingles on sloped roof
- Drip Edge: 8” Aluminum
- Roof Underlay: Ice & Water Shield 6’up, paper on balance of roof
- Flashing: Roll Aluminum
Exterior Doors and Windows
- Entry Doors: Fiberglass Insulated
- Sliding Door and Windows: Mathews Brothers, Spencer Walcott
- Screens: Full on all venting windows
- Garage Door: One (1) Raised Panel Insulated garage door with one garage door opener and two remotes
Front Entry and Rear Deck
- Front platform is granite slab
- Framing: Pressure Treated Lumber
- Posts: 4×4 Pressure Treated Lumber on structural pre-fabricated columns.
- Composite decking and vinyl rails
- Rear Deck to be 10’ X 12’
Drywall and Finish
- ½” Surfaces: First Floor Walls, Ceilings and Second Floor Walls & Ceilings; Joints 1 tape coat, 2 finish coats of Drywall Compound
- 5/8” Surfaces: Garage & Common walls per Code
Interior Finish Trim
- Door: 3 Panel Primed Hardboard
- Hardware: Schlagle Brushed Nickel Casing
- Molding: 3 ½” Primed F.J.
- Base Molding: 5 1/4” Primed F.J.
- Door & Window Jambs: Primed Pine F.J.
- Hardwood: Kitchen/Dining, Family, Study, stairs to second floor, Entry. Pre-finished 3 ¼” Red Oak Engineered
- Carpet: All bedrooms and upstairs hallway
- Allowance $22.00 sq. yd. Installed, to be selected from Builders Vendor
- Tile: All baths and laundry floors
- Allowance $8.00 sq. ft. installed, to be selected from Builders Vendor
- Ceiling: Smooth Flat Finish, 1 Coat White
- Walls: 1 Coat Primer, 1 Coat Flat Owl Gray (Ben Moore)
- Trim and Doors: Super White- Latex Semi-gloss
Cabinets, Built-ins, and Closets
- Kitchen & Vanities: Diamond Vibe, dovetail drawers with slow close hardware, several stain options available. Layout per final plan.
- Tops: Level “A” Granite in Kitchen and Baths.
- Closet Shelving: Wood shelf & pole with bracket
- Hot Water Heater: Electric, 50 gallon
- Water Lines: Aquapex per code.
- Waste Lines: PVC per code
- Vents: 4″ Round
- Tubs/Showers: Fiberglass – white
- Master Bath: Tile showers to ceiling, white fiberglass base.
- Shower wall tile allowance: $10/sqft. Installed
- Water Closets: White, Elongated Bowl
- Lavatories: white Faucets: Chrome finish
- Kitchen Sink: Stainless Steel single or double bowl
- Dishwasher Installation
- Refrigerator Water Line provided
- Garbage Disposal – Optional at Buyer’s Expense
- Per 2009 International Energy Conservation Code
- Frame Sidewalls: R-21 Ceiling: R-38
- Vapor Barrier: Craft/poly
- Service: 200 Amps Panel: Circuit Breaker
- Outlets Included: Per code wiring: per code
- Doorbell: One
- Telephone: Prewire 4 locations
- Exterior Outlets: Two
- Cable locations: Living room, family room, all bedrooms
- Fan/Light boxes installed in all bedrooms. Fixtures per allowance below
- Light Fixtures: 10 Recessed cans & trim by builder all other light fixtures (See Builder Package $600.00)
- High Efficiency 95% York Forced Hot Air Heating system; A/C, York condenser
- Type: Forced Hot Air – 2 ZONES Furnace: LP Gas
- Distribution: Blower Fan
- Heat Registers: Floor/Wall Style as needed
Miscellaneous and Other Allowances
- Appliances: See builder package $1,500
- Vanity Mirrors: Supplied & Installed by builder
- Dryer Vent to Exterior
- Gas fireplace with painted mantle. Gas Piping Supplied to Furnace Location, and Fireplace. All additional gas connection costs will be priced for buyer upon request. $350 for additional location.
- Entire House Professionally Cleaned.
- Master Shower glass door allowance: $800.00
- Front Walk: Pavers
- Driveway: Pervious Pavement
- Landscaping: Loam & Seed all disturbed areas
Stubbed into slab. Radon testing and installation of mitigation system at Buyer’s option and at Buyer’s expense. PVC pipe will be connected from slab through roof.
Policy regarding the installation of extras and upgrades
Any and all extra or upgraded items to be purchased or installed by seller are to be itemized in writing and signed by both buyer and seller. Seller or seller’s agent will not be held responsible for the installation of extras or upgrades not agreed to in writing by all parties.
Subject to Errors and Omissions and Change Without Notice. Final Specifications to be agreed Upon by Buyer and Seller under Addendum to the Purchase & Sales Agreement.